Starbucks by Nespresso Coffee Capsules 120pk
Takes Your STARBUCKS Favourites Home
The new range of Starbucks by Nespresso capsules combine Nestlé’s coffee and system know-how with the Starbucks’ unique coffee flavours and house blends.
The range includes three signature flavours, ranging from Starbucks blends and single-origin coffees, all made from 100% high-quality Arabica coffee, ethically sourced from farmers in the world’s premier coffee-growing regions.
Committed to 100% Ethical Coffee Sourcing in partnership with Conservation International. Perfect gift for coffee lovers.
What does the Starbucks roast spectrum mean?
Starbucks coffees are classified by three roast profiles:
- Starbucks Blonde Roast: Blonde-roasted coffees are lighter in body with mellow flavors. This roast is perfect for when you want a soft, subtle coffee that will gently awaken the senses.
- Starbucks Medium Roast: As we move up the spectrum, the beans are roasted darker. The STARBUCKS medium-roasted coffee range have a smooth, balanced body and a richness of flavor. These coffees are perfect for the in-between palate – not too soft, not too strong.
- Starbucks Dark Roast: At the top of the spectrum, you will find our darkest-roasted coffees. These feature a fuller body and robust, bold flavors. These coffees are perfect for when you want an intense cup that will indulge the senses.
Can I use Starbucks by Nespresso capsules in my Nespresso machine?
- Yes. The Starbucks by Nespresso range combines rich, authentic Starbucks roast and ground coffee with genuine Nespresso capsules
Are Starbucks by Nespresso capsules recyclable?
- Yes. Starbucks by Nespresso capsules are recyclable.
- You can bring your used Starbucks by Nespresso capsules to participating florist collection points or return them to your nearest Nespresso Boutiques. Alternatively, you may also contact Starbucks by Nespresso on 1800 411796 for more information.
Are Starbucks by Nespresso capsules Kosher or Halal?
Yes. Starbucks by Nespresso capsules are Halal and Kosher certified.